Saturday, July 9, 2011

32 weeks!!

My doctor appointments are getting closer together which means we are nearing the end!! YAY!! I had another appointment last Thursday and she said I was still measuring right on and my weight is perfect too for my goal. The funniest thing that's happened at my last two appointments is that my doctor will ask me if I'm feeling her move and then right after will try to listen to the heartbeat, but Makelle will move so she has to search for her heartbeat! And that's when I tell my doctor that she's WAY active all the time!!
I'd say I've been sleeping pretty good with this pregnancy so far, that is, until about 2 weeks ago when my hips started hurting if I layed on them too long. At night, it's a toss and turn game cuz I can only sleep as long as my hip is feeling ok. So most days I have to have a nap while my girls are napping.
I've been really watching when and what I eat to make sure I don't get heartburn. As long as I don't eat stuff with tomatoes or eat too late, I usually don't get heartburn anymore. I've been trying to eat good snacks during the afternoon so that I can eat a smaller amount of food at dinner to help also.
This week I went to the fabric store to get fabric for making cute burp cloths and a blanket and also picked out some fabric for a car seat tent cover. My sister-in-law, Shawna, offered to make the tent cover for me and I am so excited for all these fun projects to get done. Hopefully with all the time I'll be spending on these projects, the next few weeks will go by extra fast.

No comments: