Wednesday, March 30, 2011

IT'S......

another GIRL!!!

I went in again today to have another look, and as you can see, the baby decided to not be so shy this time!! Maybe it was because I had my mom watch the girls and Brian wasn't able to make it because of a job, so she didn't feel like she had to so off for everyone, who knows. I'm glad to know now and will now start the hunt for a name for her. I had quite a few boy names picked out, cuz I'd been feeling like it was a boy, and no girls names. So if you have any suggestions, we'll take em!!


Alana was pretty sad to find out it was a girl. She was really wanting a baby brother, even though a couple months ago she was saying girl. Mayelyn doesn't care either way, she's just excited for a baby!!


Brian had a feeling it was a girl, so he is excited about it. Me? I'm still getting used to the idea of having to get 3 girls ready in the morning besides myself!! And as Brian says it, we know how to handle girls and we make them pretty darn cute!! :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Congratulations! I agree - you do make cute girls and the next one will be a breeze since you know what you're doing with girls.