Friday, March 25, 2011

17 WEEKS!!

I'm 17 weeks today and feeling pretty good. My energy levels are still pretty low and I usually have to stop and relax in the afternoon while my girls are napping to be able to make it through the evening.
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and was way excited to find out that I didn't gain any weight since last month and I didn't even take my shoes off for being weighed like I usually do!! In total, I've only gained 5 pounds since getting pregnant. I have a goal to gain no more than 30lbs.
I went to Pre-natal Treasures on Monday night to see if we could find what the sex of the baby is, but the little stinker didn't want to cooperate. We got some super cute pictures though. The shots we did get, you can make your own decision on for now, as to the sex. I'm going back in next Wednesday to try and get another look.

I love this picture of the baby all squished up in there.

I think these pictures of the blood flowing through the umbilical cord and heart are so cool!!

These next two are my favorite, of it's little toes!!

This is the first partial shot we got, where it looks more like a girl. Then this picture is showing what a little stinker the baby was being. It has it's hand down in it's crotch area, totally hiding itself. The lady doing the ultrasound said at that point that it must be a boy since it had it's hand down there!! HAHA!

Then these next two shots are looking more like it's a boy. A shot looking more from the back of the bum, so just showing what might be the scrotum.

So there, now you can make your guesses from those pictures!!

I'm hoping to be better at taking pictures this time of my growing belly. So far, I've remembered to do it every 4 weeks.
There's not a huge difference, but my belly has definitely rounded out more.

Only 23 weeks to go....

1 comment:

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Uh it's totally a boy! So start thinking of boy names!!