Thursday, February 17, 2011

12 weeks.

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. Finally, almost done with my first trimester!! YAY!! The nausea seems to be letting up some which is making me so happy!! It's so nice to feel normal again. Hopefully my energy will return quickly too, I feel like the worst wife and mom cuz my energy is just non-existant. I get what I can done, which is usually only one thing a day and then I'm done, I can't function much the rest of the day. I've felt like I'm starting to show so early with this baby, so I got out my What to Expect book and that helped to reassure me that I'm right on track. It's been hard getting big again after working so hard to get down to where I was. I was smaller than I can ever remember being, fitting into size 6 jeans!! I still can't believe it. Yea, they're now way too tight, so I've been having to do the elastic trick on the button. I get way claustrophobic when I'm pregnant, especially when it comes to my pants, I can't stand for anything to feel squishy. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday, I'm excited to hear the baby's heartbeat finally. I have a list of boy names but can't really come up with any girl names that I really like, so I'm hoping that's a sign that this is our boy!
We're heading to Disneyland with our girls the first weekend in March, I'm hoping and praying that I'll be completely over the sickness and have my energy back by then so I can enjoy our vacation!! Then, just a couple weeks after getting back from there, I'll be scheduling an appt to go get a 3D ultrasound to find out the sex of this babe! Can't wait!!
This is my belly already starting to POP out at 12 weeks.

1 comment:

Sarah Keith said...

The first 14 weeks are the worst! You are brave for doing Disneyland, but it will be worth it! I hope you have a boy!!!! Size 6 is tiny! You will totally be back to that though!