Monday, December 6, 2010

cHaNgEs

We took some family pictures on Saturday afternoon, I'm still waiting to get them back, but we had Brian's bro, Cam, take a picture for us with our camera so we could get our Christmas cards ordered and I couldn't believe how big my girls look. They've both changed SOOOOO much in the last year. :( They're growing up too fast.DECEMBER 2009
DECEMBER 2010


Both of the girls' hair has shot down so much. So long!! Wish mine had grown as much as theirs. Brian is 20 lbs lighter and you can definitely tell!! I've lost "?" amount of inches, a lot in my face!! YAY!!




DECEMBER 2009
Mayelyn was still just a baby, and Alana looks so much younger!

They look so grown up now.... DECEMBER 2010
This day we stopped at the temple after going to the library (Alana HAS to wear a dress or skirt there every week) to look at the Baby Jesus in the manger, so we went up the stairs and took a few pictures!!



This is my favorite picture of them together cuz they both are smiling and look so stinkin CUTE!!

1 comment:

Jared & Kat said...

Your family is so adorable! But of course you already know that :) I love to read your blog. It gets me motivated to get out there and get back into shape. My little guy is 3 months now....guess I better get on that :)