Mayelyn has really taken off in just the last couple of weeks. She went from scooting herself everywhere to crawling and now pulls herself up to everything she can get her hands on. She's even walking while holding on to whatever she's pulled herself up to. It's crazy, like she just decided she wants to go where everyone else is going and can't get there fast enough. She can even climb the stairs, which means I can't leave her alone anymore to run and take Alana to the bathroom cuz she'll follow us up stairs.
She also has two teeth now and I think some are close to coming in on the top cuz she won't let me touch her gums anymore. She loves loves loves to eat little pieces of whatever we're eating and almost drowns herself when she's drinking water cuz she loves it so much.

She still gives the best smiles to everyone!! I have to say, she still prefers to be held by her mom rather than her dad. (Mommy's girl, and I love it)

Miss Maye making the climb up the stairs with Alana at the top cheering her on.

And this is one of my favorites, it's so funny. She will tighten up her whole body and growl, she does it a lot when she's eating cuz she wants more, but sometimes she does it just for attention. And she loves to just have her mouth WIDE open, she's just hilarious!!
3 comments:
So funny... I love that last pic. How old is she now? Your girls are so cute!
maye is a doll. and poor alana!!
Hey Amber, I just tried to respond to the invite for your blog and it says the invite is expired. Sorry you'll have to send it again I guess. :D
Brenda
Post a Comment