We are still alive!! I've been super busy lately, so I don't have time for a good post. I just wanted to jot down some things that are going on really quickly.
Brian- Still super busy with the carpet cleaning business and his calling in Young Men's. He recently went on a camping trip with all the guys in his family, and some of their daughters. He had lots of fun 4-wheeling and just relaxing since he doesn't get to do that very often.
Alana- still just a funny 2 year old who loves to push my buttons. She's really teaching me patience!! She just went to the dentist for the first time, but it was only cuz she had a really bad canker sore in her mouth. He didn't even check her teeth (cuz she was screaming) but I was only concerned about the sores in her mouth cuz they were affecting her eating.
Mayelyn- has started actually crawling!! She's still pretty slow at it but she's getting it. She pulls herself up to everything she can get her hands on, loves to be on her feet and tries to walk when I hold her hands. She's cutting her second tooth and this time she isn't sleeping as good at night. Still a happy girl though.
Me- just super busy with the kids, house, my calling, running errands for Brian and being on the board in our HOA. Oh, and scared that I MAY be pregnant again already............ I've taken 2 tests and they both said NO, so I'll keep you posted!! I don't know what is going on, it's weird.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yikes! Um, I hope it comes out the way you want it!
I love staying in touch through blogs! If you are pregnant again, your kids will be super close- (yikes). I will cross my fingers for you...
Can't wait to hear the final outcome.
There is something going on lately..cause I know atleast 3 other people and myself that are having this same issue but negative results on the tests. I don't know what's up, but I don't like it!
I am excited to hear how it all ends up. You know my first two are very close in age and while it was hard at first I LOVE how close they are now. They are best friends and I don't know what one would do without the other.
Post a Comment